Please take time to read the following Practitioner Agreement regarding Terms and Conditions of Use of Bright Almond:
This agreement (“Practitioner Agreement”) provides the terms and conditions of your use of the services (“Services”) of brightalmond.com (the “Site”) as a Bright Almond practitioner (“Practitioner”). The Site is owned and operated by Garrison Health Advisory Services Inc., a corporation registered under the laws of the Province of Ontario. Bright Almond is a division of Garrison Health Technology Ventures Inc.
This Practitioner Agreement provides the terms and conditions of your use of the Site and all sub-domains of the Site, and is an agreement between Bright Almond (a division of Garrison Health Advisory Services Inc., and each Practitioner that uses and / or is registered as a Practitioner on the Site.
- Usage: All content, materials, including all copyrights and moral rights, and excluding all posts by practitioners, thereof, are owned by Bright Almond. All rights reserved. No part of its content, any document, transmission or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission or prior authorization of Bright Almond. The User agrees that the site will be used for learning more about complementary and alternative medicine, and finding a complementary and alternative medicine health care professional.
- Limit of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty:
- Bright Almond has used its best efforts in preparing this website and content. Bright Almond makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website and content. In no event shall Bright Almond (a division of Garrison Health Technology Ventures inc.), our subsidiaries, partners, suppliers, officers, directors, or employees be liable for lost profits or damages arising out of, or in connection with our Site, our Services, or this Practitioner Agreement, however arising, including negligence.
- Practitioners: This website and content identifies the profile and services of various complementary and alternative medicine Practitioners and ambassadors, which have been listed pursuant to a contractual agreement with each Practitioner. Bright Almond is not associated with the provision of any service provided by the Practitioners mentioned. Bright Almond makes no representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to the professional qualifications, expertise, or quality of work provided by the Practitioners profiled on our site. Bright Almond may exclude, at Bright Almond’s discretion, practitioners who have engaged in unprofessional or inappropriate conduct.
- Practitioner Profiles and Information: Information found on the Site is solely intended for the purposes of general reference, as information found on the Site is self-reported; may change and become inaccurate or dated. Bright Almond relies you, the Practitioner to complete your profiles and to provide accurate and up to date information regarding active licensure with their respective professional colleges. The User is ultimately responsible for selecting his or her health care professional, and is encouraged to independently verify any information.
- Services / Products / Information: The services, products, or information posted or discussed on the Site are not applicable to all individuals or all situations. Bright Almond makes no claims to the efficacy or effectiveness of a service or product.
- No Replacement for Health Care Professionals: Bright Almond and its website and content is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for health care professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The User should always consult his or her designated health care provider to determine the appropriateness of the services provided based on his or her own personal situation. Bright Almond does not create or provide any professional advice or relationships of any kind, expressed or implied. Users are directed to consult directly with a health care practitioner for advise, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Not Liable: The Services that are requested by the User are his or her own choice. The User takes full responsibility for any decisions, any actions or lack of actions, taken, not taken, made or not made after review of the website and content of Bright Almond, as well as any and all consequences thereof. Bright Almond, a division of Garrison Health Technology Ventures Inc., is neither responsible nor liable for any advice, diagnosis, course of treatment, or any other information, services or products that you encounter as a result of visiting the Site. Bright Almond may provide links to other websites, practitioners, other written materials and audio or video information which may be of interest to the User. This does not constitute any endorsement of any such information or any associated organization product of service. Any paid affiliate sites will be clearly noted as such. It is the responsibility of the User to make his or her own informed decision about the accuracy of any such shared information. In no event shall Bright Almond be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or lost profits resulting from use of any such accessed shared information.
- Information Relied On: Any information provided by the Site is not intended to replace or substitute for any information, opinions, recommendations, advice, or counseling provided by any health care professional or replace or be a substitute for any relationship that exists between a health care professional and a patient. Use of the information provided is solely at the User’s risk. Content posted on the site or available through any service is not intended to be the provision of health or medical care.
- Service Interruptions Disclaimer: In the event of any service interruption in any Services offered by Bright Almond (no matter what the cause), Bright Almond shall restore service as soon as possible, using reasonable efforts. During, or as a result of the a service interruption, Bright Almond will not be required to issue a refund for any Services purchased by the Practitioner.
- Computer Viruses: Bright Almond has made efforts to ensure that all information / content provided in the site does not contain computer viruses. However, it is the Practitioner’s responsibility to take appropriate precautions to ensure that the Practitioner’s computer has appropriate safeguards from computer viruses, and from data / information loss.
- Indemnification: You, the Practitioner, agree to indemnify and hold Bright Almond and (as applicable) Bright Almond’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Relationship: You, the Practitioner, and Bright Almond are independent entities, and no partnership, joint venture, agency, employee-employer (contract or otherwise), and or relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Ontario Law: This website and terms contained herein are governed exclusively and in all respects by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in Ontario, excluding any rule or principle of conflicts of law that may provide otherwise. The parties therefore irrevocably attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter arising out of this agreement.
- Compliance with the Law and Conduct: Your use of the Site and Services shall not violate any applicable law whether local, national, or international. You will not impersonate another person in using this site. When using the Site and Services on the Site, you agree to the following:
- The Site will not be used by you to provide advice, diagnosis, treatment for any condition;
- All of the information you are providing is accurate, up to date, and reflective of your scope of professional practice and / or professional designation and you will ensure that the information you have provided is updated and current; and
- You will not misrepresent your scope of practice, capabilities, and competencies in any way;
- Non-Solicit and Non-Compete:
- You will not, during the continuance of this Practitioner Agreement or within 6 months after the termination of this Practitioner Agreement, be directly or indirectly involved with a business which is in direct competition with the Site or Bright Almond;
- During the Term of this Agreement and for a period of 12 months after the termination of the Agreement, the Practitioner will not in any way directly or indirectly:
i. induce or attempt to induce any registered Practitioner of the Site to unregister from the Site;
ii. interfere with or disrupt the businesses’ relationship of the Site’s clients, Practitioners, employees or other Contractors;
iii. discuss employment opportunities or provide information about competitive employment to any of the Site’s clients, employees or other contractors; or
iv. solicit, entice, or hire away any employee, registered Practitioner or other contractor of the Site.
- Modifications to the Terms and Conditions of Use: The Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified by Bright Almond at any time. Your continued use of Bright Almond’s Services establishes your acceptance of any modifications.